Thursday, March 4, 2010

Starting it off..

Ok, so I finally gave in. I didn't want to start a blog because it would just take too much time, but since I am officially on maternity leave I have time to keep it up.

Pregnancy update....

I went into the hospital March 1st because I was having contractions, I was not admitted because after one hour of walking my cervix was still at 2cm. I have not felt any contractions since. I am due March 18th, but I really want him now! I am so uncomfortable, I am ready to do whatever it takes to get him out.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, I knew you would give in to the blog world! And I love it! So sorry that your birth story didn't go perfectly, but at least you weren't stuck with a broken hoo haw :) And I don't think anyone can do pitocin unmedicated. I'm excited to watch Noah grow up! He is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete